Saturday 21 March 2015

Simple Fish Dish

One of the new dishes on our meal planner is white fish with new potatoes.  We're not big fish eaters and I'm trying to get a bit more of it into our diet.  This is the first time I've done this dish, and apart from L we all liked it.  I kept it simple, served with potatoes and vegetables and some of my homemade ketchup:

http://ow.ly/KCkT0

To make this dinner all I did was:

Ingredients:

                   1 White fish fillet per person (I used frozen pollock fillets)

                   Potatoes

                   One knob of butter per fillet of fish

                   Dried or fresh herbs

                   Vegetables of your choice

Method:

               Boil the potatoes.

               Whilst the potatoes are boiling heat an oven tray up with a little oil in.

               Put the drained potatoes into the hot tray and place your fish on top and put     a knob of butter on top of each fish fillet, then sprinkle with herbs and pop into the oven. (I used frozen fish which took 25mins to cook, if you are using fresh then pop the potatoes into the oven for about 15mins first, then add your fish and pop back in)



               Cook for 25mins on gas mark 4/5

               Boil whichever vegetables you fancy having, we had broccoli, cauliflower, peas and sweetcorn with ours.



Lupin Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment