Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hi there,

Happy Mother's Day, I hope you have been spoilt.  I don't necessarily mean I hope you've had hundreds of pounds spent on you, but that you've been spoilt by your children, by having them bring you a cup of tea or coffee in bed, with plenty of cuddles and kisses, and maybe by them doing odd little jobs for you so you could put your feet up and relax.



I was really lucky, I got a lay in until gone 9am and then got cheesy beans on gluten free toast with a cup of coffee in bed, and then got presented with a gluten free chocolate brownie covered in pink icing. (The sugar free diet took a nose dive today lol)  I did get a card, a gorgeous blue top with an amazing Aztec pattern on, along with a mug which says Worlds Best Mum on it, into which my children had put sweets that they know I am allowed to eat (as in they don't contain, gluten, wheat, soya or any of my other allergens)  I told you the no sugar didn't go well today!



After a bit more lazing about, watching telly and having snuggles, we decided to pop out to a local country park for a walk and a play at the park.  It was a bit chilly, and in places it was very windy, but the kids had fun, and so did I.



We came home to a wonderful roast gammon, with new potatoes, green beans, sweetcorn and peas (not me) and roasted cherry tomatoes (again, not me, but just because I don't like them) gluten and soya free gravy and a glass of red wine.  I had intended to have some of my brownie for pudding, but I was so full up.

More lazing about this afternoon, helped the little one finish up his homework and now they're in bed, I might treat myself to some of the brownie and a cup of tea.

I hope you've had a great day too,

Lupin Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment