Saturday 30 May 2015

Gluten Free Chocolate Cheesecake

So I made the avocado chocolate mousse for the second letsgetfoodiechallenge and as the children didn't like it, I thought I'd get adventurous and have a go at turning it into a chocolate cheesecake!

Ingredients:

                  Half of the avocado chocolate mousse

                  4 gluten free digestive biscuits (needed more, but I'd eaten them all!)

                  1/2 cup gluten free oats

                  2 tablespoons golden syrup

                 1 tub mascarpone cheese

Method:

               Lightly grease a cake tin.

               Crumble up your digestive biscuits, mix with oats and golden syrup and press into your cake tin.



              Mix the mascarpone cheese with the avocado chocolate mousse and spread over the top (I did add a bit more golden syrup here!)



I've tasted it and it is lovely, R even licked the mascarpone/chocolate bowl out lol, so hopefully more of a winner than the mousse (C liked the mousse, although it's very rich)

I've popped mine in the freezer to have at the BBQ, so I hope everyone likes it!  (And I hope it freezes and defrosts ok!?)

Lupin Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment