Friday 15 May 2015

Migraine Blogs I've Linked To

Just a quick post today as I've been on the phone for most of it trying to get a better deal on our sky, broadband and telephone.  I've managed to get all three for the price I was paying for only our Sky T.V by merging the three items, saving about £50 per month, I'm quite pleased with myself :)

Recently I was invited by Gem at imaginationwithin to link up to share our experiences of living with migraine, there are other people on there and interviews that Gem has conducted for you to read, Gem has even written an e-book about migraine, I've not read it yet, but it's on my to read list. 

I have also been invited to link with happyiihgirl not only does she suffer with migraine, but also has idiopathic intracranial hypertension and her blog is a humbling read.

I hope you enjoy engaging with these blogs as much as I have.

Lupin Girl x




No comments:

Post a Comment