Thursday 28 May 2015

A Blur

The last week and a half has been a blur of migraines and study. I know I haven't posted much but now I'm back (well, as long as my head behaves!)

I had the end of module assignment to write for my fourth module towards my English Literature degree. I have found this course really tough and got my lowest marks ever. I am just praying that I have managed to do enough to scrape the 40% pass mark for this EMA so I can forget the hole module. I honestly font know whether to change my degree path to an open degree or not. Or do the advanced creative writing course next and decide next year, I will phone and speak to someone next week. 

I am hoping that my migraines clear off for a bit now so I can recover. I've had four in just over a week. Last Saturday, last Tuesday, Friday, then Tuesday again and I feel totally wiped out. I'm going to phone the Dr and get him to prescribe the three Pizotifen a day to see if that helps. Must remember to do that!

We've got a BBQ to look forward to at the weekend so I need to make burgers and get prepared. I need to make a cake and some puddings too. So it will be a busy couple of days. 

Lupin Girl x 


No comments:

Post a Comment