Sunday 3 May 2015

Funky New Profile Picture

We had a family game if scrabble earlier. After we'd finished B had a fab idea of making words on the board linked to my blog. She wanted to do this because I have been unhappy with my profile picture. My profile picture, while lovely, is not really relevant to Lupin Girl, I have been unable to find some lupin to take a picture of and so she thought this would be better. 

I have to say, I love it.  I love the fact that my daughter made it, and took the picture, and that it's not perfect, it has a lovely, homey feel to it, I have a very clever daughter and have now changed my profile picture for all of Lupin Girl's social media. 

L had a go after and did one all about chocolate, which I didn't get a picture of, then one with our real names (so I won't post a picture of) but I loved it just as much. 

Any way, here us my new official Lupin Girl Profile Picture:




4 comments:

  1. That's lovely that she put so much thought into it :) #MummyMonday

    Gym Bunny Mummy | Bloglovin’ | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +ToniGymBunnyMummy thank you for stopping by
      Lupin Girl x

      Delete
  2. Great idea, I like how it explains what your blog is about too. Thumbs up! #mummymonday
    Sabrina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +themummystylist.com Thank you, I like how it did that too :)
      Lupin Girl x

      Delete