Wednesday 3 June 2015

My 5 Favourite Pictures from May

I've noticed a fair few bloggers do a post once a month of their favourite things and have loved reading them.

They have inspired me to start my own 5 favourite things post and I thought I'd start with 5 favourite pictures that I took in May. 

1.  I can't believe C is 15! How on Earth has that happened? He wasn't sure what sort     of birthday cake he wanted and so a friend of the family helped me to make GF, LF, SyF, NF, PF profiteroles and they were delicious. 


2. I went, rather last minute, to see the Take That 3 concert and it was amazing. I was so glad I ended up going they put on such a fab show. 



3.  B turned 13 (I'm not old enough to have two teenagers!) to celebrate she wanted a girly day shopping and bought these funky orange Heeleys. 



4. I think this is the best Victoria sponge I have ever made! It's sugar free, soya free, lactose free, gluten and wheat free and free from all nuts, but tastes divine. 



5. One pot Mediterranean chicken. A rare thing in my household as everyone likes it! I still have to make two as I keep the cheese out of B's but even so a piece of school homework I was grateful for!



 
 
I'm linking this post up to:
 
 
 
 
and to:
 
 
 

I hope you enjoyed this post,

Lupin Girl x




10 comments:

  1. Best 'cake' idea ever, exactly what I'd want as my birthday cake! Sounds like a good month :)

    Stevie x #OurFavouriteFive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +ACornishMumBlog Thank you, he loved it and yes, it was a great month :)
      Lupin Girl x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a fun month! My son will be 15 next month, so I know the feeling! Wow! Time just keep zipping by! Both your desserts look divine, and I am a huge fan of one pot meals! Going to give yours a try! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +ChristineB Time just keeps on marching, I hope your son has a great birthday and you enjoy the one pot meal
      Lupin Girl x

      Delete
  3. Ooo your profiteroles and cake look yum! And yay for Take That! I've bee told that their live shows are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +Becster The Take That concerts are Awsome! They are definitely worth going to see if you get the chance.
      Lupin Girl x

      Delete
  4. Love the 15 cake! Exciting that your kids both had birthdays this month, May is a busy month for me also!! Have a great June!! :)
    #MonthlyFavourites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes May is quite busy for us, but fun! I hope you have a great June and the rest of the year too, Lupin Girl xx

      Delete
  5. ohh exciting to have both birthdays! Hope had fun, food looks yummyy

    thankyou so much for joining in with the new #monthlyfavourites linky :) hope to see you again next month! Love Gemma - host xo
    www.sunshineonacloudyday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +GemmaLouise Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, x

      Delete