They have inspired me to start my own 5 favourite things post and I thought I'd start with 5 favourite pictures that I took in May.
1. I can't believe C is 15! How on Earth has that happened? He wasn't sure what sort of birthday cake he wanted and so a friend of the family helped me to make GF, LF, SyF, NF, PF profiteroles and they were delicious.
2. I went, rather last minute, to see the Take That 3 concert and it was amazing. I was so glad I ended up going they put on such a fab show.
3. B turned 13 (I'm not old enough to have two teenagers!) to celebrate she wanted a girly day shopping and bought these funky orange Heeleys.
4. I think this is the best Victoria sponge I have ever made! It's sugar free, soya free, lactose free, gluten and wheat free and free from all nuts, but tastes divine.
5. One pot Mediterranean chicken. A rare thing in my household as everyone likes it! I still have to make two as I keep the cheese out of B's but even so a piece of school homework I was grateful for!
I'm linking this post up to:
Lupin Girl x