Saturday 27 June 2015

Money Saving Tip, Jelly

Jelly, my kids love to have it in their lunch boxes now and again. The ready made tubs are quite expensive, on offer recently they were 4 for £1 (in Tesco)That would only go me one day. Usually they are 0.49p each (in Tesco)

You can buy a block of jelly to make up for 0.54p (in Tesco) and it is very easy to make. 

You just need a jug with 1/2 pint boiling water. Break the jelly into the squares add to the water and stir until dissolved. Add cold water to the 1 pint mark, stir and pour into pots. 


Pop your pots into the fridge with the lids off until they've cooled. Hey presto jelly pots for lunches. 

I made 8 pots out of one block of jelly (0.54p) which will last me two days and it only took me about 5 minutes. 

Lupin Girl x 





No comments:

Post a Comment