Monday 29 June 2015

Eleven Things

I have been tagged by Amy of The Smallest of Things to take part in the Eleven Things challenge.

So here goes!

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I am loving *meeting* new people on lots of different social media sites and I look forward to hopefully being able to meet some of them in real life one day.

 2. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?

I would love to be a lot of things, which I think is why I've ended up not being any of them!  Nurse, midwife, teaching assistant, phlebotomist, author to name but a few!

 3. What are you currently doing other than writing this post?

Cooking dinner, half watching Dr Who as C is watching it in the living room and worrying that L is coming down with yet another cold, she's only just got over the cough she had for about 2 1/2 weeks and now is complaining of a sore throat and earache.

 4. What is your favourite time of the day?

Around 2pm, I've finished work and have an hour before I need to go and collect the children from school.  I love to read and have a coffee, or if I'm studying then I try and get another hour in.


5. What is your least favourite household chore? *cough* washing and drying up *cough*
 
Ironing. 
 
6. What is your best feature?
 
 My eyes, I love them
 
7. Tell us something not many people know about you!

 I won a colouring competition that Tesco ran when I was about 9.  I won a Rainbow Bright doll.
 
8. Where is your dream holiday destination?

Florida or New Zealand
 
9. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?

Harry Potter!
 
10. What was your favourite part of your childhood?

I loved all of it really, I had a happy and fun childhood. 
 
11. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?

I would love  for us to have a bit more money, otherwise I'm happy as we are.

I am tagging Gem from Imagination within  and Amanda from Amanda Bootes

Here are your questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Coffee or Tea?
3. Where was your best holiday?
4. What was your favourite T.V show as a child?
5. Who is your favourite singer/band?
6. Beach holiday or pool holiday?
7. What's your must have beauty product?
8. What is your favourite book?
9. Have you been to a blogging event?
10. What was the last thing you ate?
11. Who is your celebrity crush?

Lupin Girl x


2 comments:

  1. First time I've ever heard the Eleven Things. But yay, glad to meet another Harry Potter fan! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +LidyWilks I had never heard of it either, but it was fun, feel free to answer the questions yourself. Thank you for reading and commenting xx

      Delete