Tuesday 2 June 2015

Insomnia

It's quarter past midnight, everyone is asleep. Except me. 



I'm laying here absolutely shattered but awake, face half numb and tingly from my migraine listening to the storm outside and praying the wall that J has just fixed, which blew down in a previous storm, is still standing!

I seem to be suffering with my sleep more than usual at the moment. Either I can't get to sleep, or I fall asleep without any problems, then wake up at dilly o'clock unable to drift back off. 

I don't know if it's linked to the migraines in any way, but it's not appreciated!

It's not caffeine related, I've been careful to make sure of that. 

I think I'm going to put an audio book on to listen to and see if that helps me drift off. 

I hope you all sleep well. 

Lupin Girl x


No comments:

Post a Comment