Tuesday 2 June 2015

Reading

Now that my OU module has finished, I've got time to do dome reading for pleasure. 

C had to study The Woman in Black earlier on in the year so I've downloaded it to my kindle. 

B has just read Wonder and has given me that to read.  I've read the first few chapters and so far I think it's very interesting and thought provoking for children. 



I've got the second book in the Swallows and Amazons series Swallowdale on audible and its easy to listen to and I love it for getting me to sleep last night. 

I've got a whole host of books on the kindle which I've downloaded over the last year, mostly their free books, which I need to work my way through. 

I also want to re read The Ode Less Travelled by Stephen Fry as I found it really useful for the level 2 creative writing so want to refresh before level 3. 

In order to get through all of these I need my head to behave and would love the weather to get a bit warmer so that I can sit out in my garden with some iced water and relax. 

What are you all planning to read?

Lupin Girl x


4 comments:

  1. At the moment, I'm reading Rogue Genesis by Ceri London. Thought-provoking about how our race came from another planet at the dawn of time. I love this thought of thing. There are so many books available free for the kindle, it is hard to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +FranceneStanley That sounds like a book I would be interested in and has gone onto my reading list (I've squeezed it into the top position lol)
    Thank you
    Lupin Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment I`m reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac. I am really behind with reading and hopefully I`ll be able to catch up in the summer, when I have more days off.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +GeorgianaTeglas I don't think I've ever read a book by Jack Kerouac, I'll pop this onto my list too, thank you x
      Lupin Girl x

      Delete