Friday 17 April 2015

Lemon, herb and chilli Pollock

Today has been a good day.  I have had my hair re-styled, it's now shorter than it was (pretty normal for a hair cut I guess lol) before it was fairly long, and now it sits on my shoulders, and I have had a million layers put into it so I can make it look all messy, and my fringe now sweeps across my forehead and is now much thicker than before.

Then after work, I had to wait in for the shopping delivery (£45 this week) and then it was time for the school run, I'm so glad it's Friday.

When I cooked fish for the family last time, I did it simply in butter and sprinkled with herbs, most of the children, although they ate it, weren't keen, so when fish came around on the planner I thought I'd give it another go but try to flavour the fish a bit more.  Lemon and herb has gone down so well with the chicken and the turkey and so I thought I'd try it on the fish, but with a bit of a twist on some of them with some chilli as well.

Ingredients:

                 1 fish fillet per person (I used frozen ones)

                 Juice of 1 lemon

                 Dried herbs

                Chilli powder

                Potatoes

                Green beans, sweetcorn, peas, broccoli and cauliflower

Method:

This is so easy!

              Peel your potatoes and put them on to boil.



              Put your fish fillets onto a baking tray, pour over the juice of half a lemon.




             Sprinkle dried herbs and or chilli powder over your fillets.



             Cook on gas mark 4 for 20 minutes.

              Cook your vegetables.



             Once dished up, pour a little lemon juice over each fillet.



I hope you've had a great day,

Lupin Girl x


No comments:

Post a Comment