Monday 27 July 2015

Catch Up

Wow! What a busy week I had last week. I went from looking forward to enjoying the summer holidays with the kids, to working the holiday full-time, all in the space of a day! 

I went for an interview for a relief-administrator post on Tuesday morning and was asked to stay and work that day!  I could only work a couple of hours as I had to get to my ordinary job. When I got home I had to arrange child care for the holidays and would like to thank my amazing Mother-in-Law, H and Mum and Dad for helping me out at such short notice. 

It was a whirlwind few days trying to learn all of the different procedures, who everyone is and what needs doing by when. I have 2 pads full of notes and just hope I can remember everything when I'm on my own. 



I now have a different type of problem I never know what to wear as most of my clothes aren't office clothes!

Lupin Girl x


No comments:

Post a Comment