Tuesday 7 July 2015

Amazing Latte

If, like me, you love coffee, you've probably got a coffee machine, or use a cafatiere, probably both. 

I do love to go out and have a treat in Starbucks or Costa. My absolute favourite coffee is the caramel macchiato from Starbucks, but as they cost an arm and a leg, they are just special occasion treats. 

As the weather warmed up I started using my Tassimo coffee machine to make lattes, and if you enjoy the flavoured coffees, hot or iced, you need to get to Aldi NOW! Right now they have an Anerican themed event on and are selling pancake syrups for £1.99


They are AMAZING in coffee!  Here's how I made it. 

I fill my glass with ice, either cubes or crushed depending upon your preference. 

Fill with full fat milk so that your glass is about 3/4 full of iced milk. 

Now, here's the exciting part. Add a slosh of the syrup, watch as it oozes it's way through your iced milk. 

Pop in an espresso disk and press go. 



Give it a quick stir, pop in a straw and savour. You could, if being very decadent, add some cream and another drizzle of syrup over the top. I'm saving that for a hot coffee treat. 

So, what are you waiting for? Run to Aldi now, now I tell you, before they sell out!  Go!

Lupin Girl x 



No comments:

Post a Comment