Monday 8 May 2017

Braces

So I've been off line for a while as I hadn't been able to work out how to update from my phone when the blogger app stopped working, but as I've got the day off I had time to figure it out and I'm back πŸ˜€

Today is a big day in the Lupin household. B is getting her braces fitted. She's not sure which colour bands she's going to get though and is a little miffed that it's all happening just before her birthday, but I'm sure she'll be okay. 

As I've got the day off of work I was able to take R to school so he was over the moon a he got to ride his bike 🚴🏻 and I may even get time to do some work on my last ever assignment for the Open University!!! 

I hope to be blogging more often again now, but can't work out how to get pictures in from my phone using this easyblog app. Any ideas?

Take Care
Lupin Girl πŸ’• 


No comments:

Post a Comment