Sunday 29 June 2014

Prezzo

Yesterday was our 17th Wedding anniversary.  We went to Starbucks for my favourite coffee. Caramel macchiatto then after a wonder around the shops, we went to Prezzo in Northampton.  The waitress wasn't very helpful when I asked for the allergy menu I was told it was being updated, I told her what I couldn't eat and she said the chef would make me a salad with chicken.  I told her that I'd looked at the allergy menu online before I left and would download it again.  I knew that the gluten free classic tropicana pizza was free from soya, lupin and gluten and so I went for that with melon and prossecco ham to start and a glass of blush wine. I only managed half of the pizza and had the rest boxed up to bring home.  I was a bit upset that I couldn't have my favourite pudding, tirimisu, and went for affagato instead, it was delicious. I will have to see if I can get gluten free sponge fingers so I can make my own. We left rather quickly as we didn't have much change and left a measly tip! Still we reasoned that she hadn't earned it as she hadn't really shown any help or concern with my allergies making me do all the work.
We then decided that there wasn't anything on at the cinema that we wanted to watch so stopped off at a lovely pub for a drink on the way home.
Happy 17th anniversary J xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment