Sunday 21 May 2017

Tesco Free From Battered Chicken Balls with Sweet and Sour Sauce

Foodie Sunday is what it says on the tin really. A post about food, because what is better than enjoying food on a Sunday surrounded by your friends and family?

I used to love a Chinese Takeaway as a treat now and then, but can't have it any more because of my allergies.
 
Then I saw these in Tesco


 


Tesco Free From Battered Chicken Balls with Sweet and Sour Sauce.

They were delicious. 

They reminded me of the 'real deal' except maybe the sauce wasn't quite as fluorescent lol.



The chicken balls had a nice thick amount of batter around them and a nice chunk of chicken in them.  We both enjoyed them. 

My only complaint, and it's a common one for allergy friendly food. It wasn't a big enough packet. You only get 12 balls, so R and I had 6 each, but we could have done with a few more!

Love 
Lupin Girl x


No comments:

Post a Comment