Sunday 23 August 2015

Hayling Island 14-16/8/2015

Wow, a lot has been going on around here. 

I had an interview for the permanent position if the job I've been doing over the summer, and was successful! So now I'm a full time worker as well as a Mum of 4! 

We enjoyed a lovely weekend away with my Mum and Dad to Hayling Island. We visited Portsmouth and saw the kite festival. 


Portland Caslte


We even found a lovely fish and chip shop called Whistlers, which was recommended on Facebook, and had gluten free fish and chips. 


They were delicious and we enjoyed them on one of Hayling Islands beaches and I would definitely recommend going there if you're in the area. 


It was lovely to spend some quality time with the children. I've really missed it with working and it's the one thing making me question whether I'm doing the right thing. 

Lupin Girl x 


No comments:

Post a Comment