Monday 9 February 2015

Quick apple crumble

I posted a picture of my apple crumble on Twitter earlier, and promised to post the recipe here, with everything that's gone on tonight, I'm only just getting around to it!

I didn't weigh out anything. 

Chuck some peeled, cored and chopped apples into a saucepan with a little water and sugar, simmer until squishy. 
In a separate bowl mix some GF flour, GF oats and brown sugar (I'd run out so just used caster) chop up a bit of cold butter and rub through your fingers until crumbly. 
Place some of the apples into individual dishes and sprinkle the crumble mix on top. 
Place in an oven on gas mark 5 (sorry I don't know C or F)  for about 12-15mins (this will depend upon how big your individual dishes are, but until golden)

Eat and enjoy, but be careful the apple will be like molten larva!

I've just realised that I didn't have a reaction to this! Maybe because it's cooked?

Lupin Girl x






No comments:

Post a Comment