Saturday 7 February 2015

Pizotifen

My migraines have been getting worse and I'd stopped taking Pizotifen in a sulk as they didn't seem to be helping and I was fed up of effectively paying for a migraine!  I decided I couldn't cope without anything and so I went back to the Drs to see what else I could try. They have doubled the dose of Pizotifen to two tablets a day!  I'm zonked. I'd forgotten how much they knock me out. They have said I can decide when to take the, one at night and one in the morning, two at night (I don't think I'd ever manage to get up if I did that!) two in the morning, one in the morning and one later in the day. I started by taking one at night and one in the morning and was falling asleep before I'd laid down and struggling to get up, now I'm trying two in the morning, I'm ok during the day, but completely whacked by bedtime and I still find it hard to get up, but lets face it, I've never really been a morning person lol. Since taking this new dose I've had migraine headaches but not as intense and without as much aura, I do find I'm muddling my words though. I'm only on the second week so I'll see how it goes but may need to go back. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish always be healthy girl... :) .....btw, visit and follow me on shukranzahari.blogspot.com ...Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading, I'll pop over and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete