Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
 


I hope you've all had a good day, whether or not you celebrate Valentine's Day.
 
Our lovely children made us breakfast in bed, and then my wonderful mother in law came and took them to the cinema and to McDonalds (although my GF son only had chips as didn't fancy the burger without the bun and so I've had to re-heated some frozen, left-over, home-made GF stew for him) so that we could spend some time together, and so we mooched around some shops and popped into Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato (my favourite, and one of the few things I can have from there!)


We have sorted out the trundle bed in the girls room so that there can be a movie night in there tonight, as J has treated me to some lovely food from Marks and Spencer.  He has bought me a Made Without Wheat, Gluten Free Sliced White Boule, which looks amazing, it looks just like REAL bread, and I can't wait to try some.  We've got Pork Saltimbocca with his fantastic home-made wedges for dinner and then a Made Without Wheat, Gluten Free Victoria Sponge for pudding (all of it is free from soya, lupin and my other allergies too) and to go with it all we have some lovely Simply Pink Moscatel from Tesco, I've not tried any of this before so will update tomorrow with how it all tastes, but for now I can't wait!!
 
 
We don't really do presents, as we do this on our Anniversary instead, however he has bought me a lovely engraved, allergy alert hear-shaped necklace (the engraving says Anaphylaxis Epi-pen carried (see below) as I can't really wear the bracelet I have to work (not to mention the fact that I can't find it at the moment either!)
 
 
Lupin Girl x



No comments:

Post a Comment