Friday 6 February 2015

Bakewell Tart

I had a Bakewell tart given to me for the rest of the family, and I remembered how much I like it, I've not had it for ages, so I thought I'd find a recipe for a gluten free one and have a go at making one for R and myself.

This is the recipe I used, it's from Doves Farm and was very easy to follow, and the result was amazing, R had two helpings, and I'm just waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can have another sneaky piece :)  

http://www.dovesfarm.co.uk/recipes/bakewell-tart/

It's lovely to have something delicious that was actually quite quick to make (I even made the pastry, very proud of myself) as I had made a rice pudding yesterday for R to try, but I overcooked it as we were out so it was a bit dry and he didn't like it :(

10/10 for tastiness





No comments:

Post a Comment